- Geographical area : 36,125km2
- Population : 1.704 million 2013
- GDP : US$858.7 million 2013
- Income level : Low income
- S&P rating : None
- President : His Excellency Mr. Jose Mario Vaz
Guinea Bissau’s major industries are agricultural product-processing, beer and soft drinks. The country’s main natural resources are fish, timber, phosphates, bauxite, clay, granite, limestone and unexploited petroleum deposits. Guinea Bissau’s major trading partners are Pakistan, Nigeria, India, Senegal, Portugal, Brazil and Cuba.